This product is currently sold out.
La Vie Catchy hair mask is made of completely natural components such as honey aloe vera, coconut milk, sesame oil, argan oil, various vitamins, sweet almond oil, shea butter and many other organic components. Use this hair mask to get :
- shinier, softer hair
- added moisture
- reduces hair breakage and damage
- less frizz
- a healthier scalp
- stronger hair
HOW TO USE:
Once the hair mask is ready to apply, follow these steps:
- To protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders or wear an old T-shirt.
- If your hair is long or thick, it may help to divide it into sections with hair clips.
- You can apply the mask with your fingers, or you can use a small paintbrush to dab the hair mask mixture onto your hair.
- If your hair is dry, begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends. Once the mask has been worked into the ends of your hair, you can go back and gently apply to your scalp.
- Once you’re done applying the mask, run a wide-tooth comb through your hair to help ensure the mask is evenly spread.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. If you can then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, but it also helps add some heat, which can help the ingredients absorb into your hair.
- Leave the mask on for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly with hot/warm water.
- After rinsing out the mask — it may take two or more rinses to get it fully out — you can add products and air-dry or heat-style your hair as usual.
- For dry, frizzy, or damaged hair, you can apply a hair mask once a week. If your hair tends to be oilier, try using one every couple of weeks.